Top > Corporate Information > Global Site > Hirose Plant
2957-51 Shimonaka, Sadowara-cho, Miyazaki-City, Miyazaki, 880-0294, Japan
- Located on a 35,000 m2 site within the Sadowara-higashi Industrial Park some two kilometers from the Miyazaki Head Office, the Hirose Plant has been engaged in consistent production from molding to painting and assembly since the start of operations in September 1988. Today, approximately 350 employees work in the plant.
- The new paint line started mass production in April 2004 and is working well, maintaining a 90% direct pass rate. At the same time, the overall plant layout has been reviewed for a more efficient process layout with the shortest logistics and the least stock.
- Production of door mirrors and outside door handles for HM Suzuka Factory, and door locks for Sayama Factory and Suzuka Factory
- Casting and supply of zinc and magnesium parts for Japanese and overseas group companies
- Moldings and supply of resin parts for Japanese and overseas group companies
- Painting of exterior parts for outside door handles and door mirrors